Mortgagee in Possession- The allure of living on a large block, close to amenities is hard to resist for most of us. Stop searching, because finally you've found a home at an affordable price in one of Bendigo's most sought after suburbs.
- Not far from the Maiden Gully Primary School, Marist College, kindergarten, supermarket, bakery, pharmacy, hotel and only a ten minute drive to central Bendigo.
- The current configuration has an open plan kitchen/meals/living, separate formal lounge or rumpus room, main bedroom with ensuite and WIR, second bedroom with WIR and bedrooms 3 and 4 upstairs.
- The home has so much potential, so you may want to undertake further updates to give the place a more contemporary feel, while still paying tribute to the charming features including dado board and dormer windows.
- On an allotment of just over 1 acre, which is basically a blank canvas apart from a large shed, you could include a pool and/or tennis court and create your own private oasis.
- There is the prospect of future wealth creation, too. Whether you complete now or in the future, the General Residential zoning allows for subdivision of the property. Top up your super, bank balance, or re-invest the money back into what you're spending on the home.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 4,128sqm
- Toilets: 2
Can I afford 139 Carolyn Way?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote