0 Golf Course Road and Station Street, EPSOM
Expression of Interest
Hard To Believe
- An extraordinary release of land at Epsom, a high profile and rapidly developing suburb within the Bendigo city boundaries and just minutes' drive from the CBD.
- An unbelievable 18 acres/7.25 hectares. Already subdivided into 5 separate lots. Zoned Mixed Use.
- Surrounded by recent development and Bendigo's rapid growth and expansion, this land could easily be described as the last bastion and an opportunity not to be missed.
- The Mixed Use Zone is designed to provide for a wide range of Residential (including high density residential), Commercial, Industrial and many other uses including medical centres, education and places of worship (STCA).
- An ideal opportunity for national brand companies and organisations to position themselves neatly within an already developed area with a ready made market on their doorstep.
- The existing availability of 5 separate titles provides an exceptional opportunity for multiple developments without the expense, uncertainty and time delays involved in the subdivision process.
- Existing bitumen road frontage on three sides, bounded by Golf Course Road, Station Street and Waverley Road. Only 800 metres to the Epsom train station for a daily commute to Bendigo or Melbourne.
- Located only 160 metres from Midland Highway, the major North/South and busiest traffic route through Bendigo.
- Other local attractions include a number of national brand businesses, new housing subdivisions and the Bendigo Golf course is across the road.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed