1 Ireland Street, CASTLEMAINE
Selling Now: $4.9 million - $5.3million
Prestigious Residential Development
- Zoned General Residential, this 31 acre (12.5 hectare) property is the next progression and has been tightly held by the same family for generations. It is a sleeping giant a residential paradise ready to be realised.
- Castlemaine housing development has been building toward this release. The site is neighboured by existing new housing and offers the chance to create a prestigious neighbourhood with a philosophy of sustainability and community.
- Add your entrepreneurial flair to the design of this exciting project. Town services are readily available. The stunning vantage point and unique elevation affords breathtaking views of Mount Alexander and surrounding ranges.
- Vary the sizes of the prestigious building sites to add additional appeal to what will surely be popular and prized options for a wide range of buyers on completion.
- Capitalise on the increasing demand for regional land from Melbourne buyers with a growing trend of commuters, retirees and investors realising the superior quality of living and value for money available in Castlemaine.
- Domestic and foreign developers will appreciate the village lifestyle atmosphere for which Castlemaine is renowned and the potential to market building sites within an easy rail and freeway commute of Melbourne.
- Castlemaine is regarded as a romantic, historic town with enviable infrastructure and beautiful architecture. The town is a rich cultural hub with great parks, cafes, theatres, schools and kindergartens.
VIDEO TOUR: Please enjoy a video tour of the property. On Realestate.com.au the video may be viewed by clicking on the play icon on the second photo. On eldersrealestate.com.au and eldersbendigo.com.au the video may be viewed by clicking "View a Video" below the Property Details on the right screen menu.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed