Cnr St Arnaud-Wycheproof Rd and Charlton-Jeffcott Rd, WOOROONOOK
Tenders Close Friday 22 September, 12:00pm
Land Area 320 acres
Exceptional Cropping & Grazing Opportunity - Wooroonook District Charlton
129.5 Hectares / 320 Acres
- Comprises a balanced mix of cropping and grazing, and divided into three paddocks.
- 255 Acres of arable country consisting of well drained and highly productive red and grey loam soils.
- Located in an area renowned for reliable, high yielding cereal cropping. Excellent all weather access from two bitumen road frontages.
- Approx 65 acres comprises excellent sheltered grazing country for livestock.
- Pipeline at boundary for reliable stock water supply.
Terms: 10% deposit on signing contract.
Tenders Close 12:00 noon, Friday 22 September 2017
Elders Real Estate, 46 Queen Street, Bendigo 3550
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed