24 Wychitella North Road, WYCHITELLA
Country Home Habitable
- Everybody says housing is unaffordable but not this one.
- If you are willing to live in a remote part of Central Victoria or if you are simply wanting a holiday home or getaway with bidding expected in the $40,000 to $44,000 range, this one is very affordable.
- The tiny town of Wychitella only has a dozen or so homes and is located in a very highly regarded farming area. There is a bitumen road past the front of the property and mains power is connected.
- Located close to the historic goldfields, this could be an ideal retreat for prospectors or anybody looking for serenity and peace in their lives.
- Theres room for the family, three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/meals and a morning sunroom. Land size is 2427sqm or just over half an acre.
- Double carport plus large steel shed (9m x 8m).
- A great opportunity, not to be missed.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed