449 Yorkshire Road, WILSONS HILL
Price Reduced: $650,000 - $695,000
18.5 ACRES OF REFINEMENT
- Upon entering the gates to this impeccable property you will wonder where your breath has disappeared to it is quite simply, breathtaking.
- The magnificent heritage style home is a beauty to behold. Surrounded on all sides by a generous 2m wide verandah which accentuates its stunning curvaceous design and generous proportions.
- Speaking of size; the property measures 18.5 acres (7.5 hectares) and is ideally situated in the serene faming zone. Only a short drive on bitumen roads to the (current and planned) conveniences of popular Marong.
- Intelligently arranged, the property offers easy care gardens, flat lightly treed land and extensive shedding. Spring Creek meanders through the property. There is ample parking with a large 6 car carport with concrete floor. The farm shed includes a mezzanine and a separate air-conditioned Granny Flat with kitchen and laundry.
- Kudos to the craftspeople who skilfully completely renovated the home from the bearers up. They have painstakingly restored the home to suit modern living requirements and comforts. While the extension is sympathetic to the original design.
- If you think youve seen a big island bench think again. At 3mx1.5m this island provides full depth cupboards and drawers and gives perspective to the scale of the kitchen itself. The warm farmhouse kitchen is the heart of the home and boasts a Falcon Classic dual fuel double oven cooker. The open plan dining area is in addition to two separate living areas and an outdoor entertaining and barbeque meals area.
- 4 bedrooms, main with romantic open log fire, walk in robe and ensuite with shower and luxurious spa. The main bathroom includes a double shower and circa 1870 claw foot bath. Ambient inbuilt wood fire to the lounge and gas log fire to the family room in addition to the ducted heating and cooling throughout. NBN fixed wireless available. Solar hot water with gas backup. Approximately 68,000 litres of drinking water storage and a catchment capacity of 600m2.
- No expense has been spared in the pursuit of quality here. Heritage polished brass tapware and brass and porcelain switches and power points. Antique Victorian 5 arm polished brass light fixtures. Picture rails in all rooms including the full length hallway with dado panelling. 12 (3.6m) ceiling heights and extra-large hand painted ceiling roses in each room. Enjoy picturesque outlooks through the 2m high double hung sash windows (complete with flyscreens and roller blinds).
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed