64 Patas Road, MAIDEN GULLY
Superb Family Living
- If like many others you are searching for an opportunity to secure a piece of Maiden Gully because of its friendly community, larger block sizes and great amenities; then Id invite you to give me a call to discuss number 64.
- Patas Road has become very widely known throughout the city of Greater Bendigo as being home to the award winning architecture and growing community of Marist College Bendigo. Enjoy the time and financial savings of no bus fares; simply walk the kids to and from school safely across the road. Your budding sporting stars will no doubt offer to chip in their pocket money to secure this brilliant property as a joint venture with you such will be their enthusiasm to have the Marist Community Recreation Precinct so accessible to them to hone their craft and actively enjoy their weekends and holidays.
- The property is just 10 minutes drive from central Bendigo and only minutes from Maiden Gully Primary School, kindergarten, IGA supermarket, bakery, pharmacy and Prattys Patch. After an inspection of the property you may wish to visit the Maiden Gully shopping precinct for a cuppa and experience firsthand the great sense of community this suburb boasts.
- Astute buyers will appreciate that 2 acres (7,931m2) in such a preferred location is already very popular in the current market and is likely to become increasingly popular and scarce as more and more people prefer a traditional backyard with space for play, pets and horses. The back half of the property offers exciting potential for your family to while away the hours in peace as though you were on a country property. You may wish to create a landscaped paradise complete with a pool and court for tennis, basketball and netball. Perhaps in the future you may wish to seek council approval to capitalise on a subdivision of the property to top up your super fund or bank balance; or to fund those planned long distance trips and other luxuries.
- The spacious home offers two living areas, formal dining, a very functional layout, a great amount of storage and ducted heating and cooling throughout. Each of the 4 bedrooms include fitted robes, with a walk in robe and ensuite to the main bedroom. A snug private study offers a great environment for the studious child completing their VCE or university degree or is a great home office.
- Easily drive vehicles into and around the property, storing two under the double carport and always have plenty of space for your adult children, visiting family and friends to also park off street. The two powered sheds have great access and height and are ideal for working from home. One has a toilet and lean-to and could be easily converted to a dependant persons residence or a teenagers retreat.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed