166 Queen Street, BENDIGO
Wednesday 25th October 2017 12:30pm, On Site
Residential (STCA) or Commercial
- This extremely popular central location is on the doorstep of everything Bendigo has to offer. Literally a few hundred metres from restaurants and shopping in the CBD, Marketplace, and some of Bendigos best schools - you will be able to leave the car at home and walk to your destination.
- There is ample space for you to extend out and up (STCA). A contemporary addition at the rear would result in your new home being a harmonious mix of old-meets-new. The gentle slope of the land lends itself to a double storey construction, with heaps of space to incorporate a garden and garaged parking underneath.
- The potential this magnificent period home has is astounding. Full of original features including gorgeous pine floorboards, ornamental fireplaces, decorative high ceilings, picture rails and leadlight windows, this property will tick off every requirement on your list.
- If you are wanting to bring your business higher exposure, or wanting to run a home business this property would also be ideal. The layout is true to the original heritage of the home and is highly suited to private offices and a board room, with the convenience of bathroom and kitchen facilities.
- Investors will also be aware of the potential for growth and income. Tenants would certainly be interested in their commercial enterprise occupying such a convenient and high profile location. Customers and employees will benefit from the ample off-street parking available on this 623sqm allotment.
- Whatever your needs are, you will surely agree that this is one of the most flexible and desirable properties central Bendigo has to offer.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed