98 and 100 Nolan Street, BENDIGO
Wednesday 18th October 2017 12:30pm, On Site
Open For Inspection:
Wednesday, 18/10/2017, 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Rare Industrial 1 Opportunity
Two Titles 3063sqm and 852sqm.
- Give your business the boost it needs. Its unlikely youll find another opportunity like this so close to Bendigo CBD. Zoned Industrial 1, 98 and 100 Nolan Street are in a well established and reputable area. Although being offered as one property, each is on its own title and can be sold individually.
- Look past the current congestion on this highly successful business block, and see exactly how the property could suit your needs. Trucks and other heavy vehicles can easily access the huge 3063sqm site, which would be suitable for a wide range of manufacturing, warehousing and transport activities.
- Appealing attributes include a 60 x 30 Colorbond shed with concrete floor and power, and various other shedding options. The main area is cleared, and could be developed and utilised to suit your individual business requirements.
- The home block is a fantastic 852swm allotment, where there is space for your whole family. Complete with three bedrooms and a study, two bathrooms, spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, landscaped gardens and a swimming pool, there is little to nothing you would need to do to this lovely and up-to-date home.
- If your business doesnt require the use of the home, you could consider using it as a managers or caretakers residence as it would be ideal to salary package for an employee. You could also re-sell or rent the house out to provide yourself with an additional income stream.
- Making this property unique is its semi-residential neighbourhood setting. Surrounded by like-minded owners, any noise emitted from your business ventures will be well tolerated. Its also close to town, schools and shops.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed