57 Drechsler Road, SEDGWICK
VICTORIAN INSPIRED MODERN STEEL FRAMED HOME ON 9 ACRES - HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION - ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM BENDIGO CBD
- For an idyllic country lifestyle in a picturesque rural retreat with all the spoils and comfort of a well-designed spacious family home. At just two and half years old this lovely home features four good sized bedrooms, three of which have built-in-robes, a large main with a walk-in-robe and three piece ensuite featuring an oversized shower with dual shower heads, plus a study.
- The functional floor plan utilises the living area to separate the main bedroom from the rest. A large lounge is beautified by an ornate fireplace with a cast iron insert and a wood heater, not to mention the serene outlook from here, over the inviting undulating surroundings.
- A large open plan dining and kitchen has a superb walk-in-pantry, loads of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances, a 900mm under bench oven and ceramic cooktop. Reverse cycle air conditioning provides year round comfort for your family and 9' ceilings are throughout. For full modern convenience HDMI TV, and internet points are wired to each room.
- The full length front verandah offers an ideal spot to take in the views and ponder, while a shade cloth covered, paved alfresco entertaining area at the rear of the home lends itself to your enjoyment of the sound of your children's laughter as they play in the park-like setting complete with sandpit and swing set.
- The garden is well established and mulched, with drought tolerant plants and an orchard with lemons, mandarins, orange, lime, fig, pomegranates, quince, nectarines and peach maintained by a dripper system throughout the garden.
- The beautiful undulating land is interspersed with a perfect mix of grey box, spotted gums and stringy bark trees. Whilst a rich fertile grazing paddock is well fenced with concrete posts and plain wire ideal for horses and livestock. Abundant water is supplied by a large dam with an electric pressure pump and a massive Rhino tank with a whopping 104,000 litres of storage for domestic use.
- Preliminary work has been carried out for a 24x9m shed with a laser levelled site, switch board complete with 3 phase power, TV, phone and a data cable for automation. In the interim three garden sheds are ideal for storage.
- Ideally situated on a very quiet sealed road with excellent access, school bus pickup available, and only 10 minutes from Strathfieldsaye which can satisfy almost all of your needs with an IGA supermarket, bakery, private and public schools, medical practice, chemist, dentist, veterinary clinic, plus an array of specialty shops, great sporting facilities, and the ever popular Braidies Tavern. If you should want for anything more its just a 20 minute trip to Bendigos CBD or Castlemaine, and a very easy commute to the Melbourne fringe or Tullamarine airport in around 90 minutes.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Fireplace(s),Formal Lounge,Separate Dining
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed