35 Reyn Road, SEDGWICK
PICTURESQUE RETREAT ON 25 ACRES FEATURING A SPACIOUS & STYLISH HOME PLUS A LARGE WORKSHOP
- Superbly positioned in an elevated setting at the end of a meandering driveway, this beautifully presented property offers tranquil living amidst a perfect balance of cleared landscape and serene native bushland.
- Ideal for those of refined taste with an appreciation of quality and elegance, indulge in a visual banquet of 9' ceilings with ceiling roses, exquisite chandeliers, bells & bows cornice and luxurious drapery.
- With over 23 squares of living, this steel framed ranch style Macquarie home offers 3 bedrooms and a study or fourth, a rumpus room, formal lounge and open plan kitchen, dining, family room.
- The main bedroom is expansive with a colonial bay window, plaster wall niches, matching ceiling and wall chandeliers, Nobo electric heaters, walk-in-robe with racks & shelves, and a luxury ensuite with an oversized shower, corner spa, stylish vanity and IXL-tastic.
- You can enter the room currently used as a study from either the lounge or passageway, it was designed as a formal dining room, with a ceiling rose, chandelier and built-in-robe, it most certainly could be put to use as a fourth bedroom.
- The formal lounge is stunning with an ornate fire surround and an electric log fire, large colonial bay window with swags, double doors to the family room and a corbelled arch to the entry foyer.
- The open plan kitchen, dining, living area continues to impress with an island bench with dual sinks and a raised servery, quality cabinetry including a built-in pantry providing ample storage space, an electric oven & hotplates with elegantly tiled backsplash. From here, access to the rear yard with some lovely lawn, low maintenance garden and a retaining wall with steps, is through a sliding door and across a tiled verandah with decorative aluminium posts, which houses a large alfresco entertaining area with a very nice outlook over the native bush.
- Vehicle storage includes an oversized double lockup garage with remote panel door, a large 40x30 4 bay Colorbond shed / workshop with light & power and concrete floor plus a caravan port / machinery shed.
- Abundant tank water storage, 50,000 litres, plus a submersible bore for the garden provide ample water supply along with a seasonal creek with it's own picturesque crossing. Team this with the nearby pristine natural forest alive with flora, fauna and birdlife including parrots, blue wrens, red breasts, willy wag tails, kookaburras, kangaroos, a mix of grey box, iron & stringy bark trees, plus walking trails, and you have an adventure wonderland for kids of all ages.
- Immerse yourself in splendour amid a natural paradise only 25 minutes from either Bendigo or Castlemaine and 90 minutes Melbourne.
From Bendigo - Take the Sedgwick - Sutton Grange Road towards Sedgwick, continue 900m past the Axe Creek Road intersection, turn left into Huddle Road, travel 1.7km, take a slight right onto Mudge Road, travel 1km, turn left into Reyn Road, travel 350m, property on left
From Melbourne - Head north on the Calder Freeway towards Elphinstone, take the Bendigo - Sutton Grange Road, travel 23.8km, turn right into Huddle Road, travel 1.7km, take a slight right onto Mudge Road, travel 1km, turn left into Reyn Road, travel 350m, property on left
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed